How to Apply
1) Prospective families first contact email@example.com to request an enrollment form. In this message, families specify whether they would like a form for full, partial, or single course enrollment.
2) Families also submit the application with a supplementary enrollment document including standardized test scores (SAT, ACT, PSAT, COGAT), recent report cards, and/ or a creative sample including, but not limited to, an academic writing sample, creative writing sample, art portfolio, or performing art submission (e.g. mp4, YouTube video, etc.)
3) Once received, the student’s enrollment form and supplemental submission will be reviewed by the Head of School. Notification of acceptance status will be sent within two weeks of assessment. Admission is based on teacher availability.
4) Once accepted, families will receive payment information.
5) Students will be enrolled in their class and assigned a teacher. Their teacher will schedule a Welcome Orientation and secure their place in the 2019-2020 class.